360 Hamilton Avenue, White Plains, NY Colocation
Dedicated Colocation Environment for Network Connectivity and Diversity
Lightower offers a comprehensive suite of colocation services including: colocation space, cabinets, cross connects and distribution panels, cabinet installation and grounding, high density power and cooling with redundancy, physical security and monitoring, plus project management that ensures on-time turn-up.
All of our collocation facilities offer full connectivity to Lightower’s fiber-based network delivering, high-capacity and scalable Ethernet, Wavelength, SONET and Internet Access services with flexible bandwidth options. Our practice of carrier neutrality also provides you with cross connections to multiple carriers of your choice for network diversity, as needed. Lightower’s secure colo facilities are engineered for your servers and communications equipment to operate in a clean, temperature-controlled environment.
Our New York colocation centers offer full connectivity to the Lightower metro and long haul optical network, providing fully managed, high-capacity and scalable Ethernet, Wave and SONET services.
Verizon and ConEd Communications are other common carriers that can provide you with last mile connectivity from this location. With dual entrances into the building, Lightower Fiber Networks is able to offer diverse network services as well as provide unique entrance facilities to our customers.
Learn more about Lightower’s other colocation facilities in NY located at the addresses below:
111 8th Avenue New York, NY
360 Hamilton Avenue, White Plains, NY Colo Facility Infrastructure:
Colocation HVAC and Facility
- Seven Liebert 15 ton Glycol HVAC units with redundancy, Model #FE192GUAGEI
- Viking Pre-Action Water Fire Suppression System, Model #10-052
- Andover monitoring (security, environmental, and power)
Colocation Power Systems
- 500 KW Onan Natural Gas Generator, Model #GTA28GS
- 480V Commercial 3 Phase 800A
- Marconi Vortex 5000A DC Power Plant, Model #582121900.
- 50 KVA of UPS power supplied by Inverters sourced to the DC Power System
- HVAC semi-annually
- Generator quarterly
- Fire Suppression quarterly
Colocation Site Location, Access, and Security
- Can accommodate either equipment racks, cabinets, or cages
- Full 24×7 card reader access through main door
- Full 24×7 access monitoring by building management (Reckson Associates)
- Full 24×7 network monitoring by Lightower Fiber Networks’ Network Control Center
- Full 24×7 environmental monitoring by Lightower Fiber Networks’ Network Control Center
If you are looking for a colocation service provider in the Pennsylvania area, look no further. Contact us to learn about our dedicated colocation services in New York.