State and Local Contract Vehicles
Massachusetts – ITT46 Network Services
Lightower offers services in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts under ITT46 Network Services. The contract was awarded by the Commonwealth in conjunction with the Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium.
Eligible entities are as follows:
- Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium (MHEC) members;
- Cities, towns, districts, counties, and other political subdivisions;
- Executive, Legislative, and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein;
- Independent public authorities, commissions, and quasi-public agencies;
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools;
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth;
- Public purchasing cooperatives;
- Non-profit, UFR-certified organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth;
- Other states and territories with no prior formal approval by the State Purchasing Agent required; and
- Other entities when designated in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
Lightower can provide an array of solutions under ITT46 including: Dark fiber, SONET, Private Line, Ethernet, Ethernet Private Line, Internet Access, and Colocation
New Jersey – T1776 Data Communications Network Services
Lightower offers networking services to the State of New Jersey under the Data Communications Network Services T1776 contract.
Eligible state entities include:
- State agencies
- Quasi-state agencies
- Local government entities
- Education-based institutions
Under the T1776 contract, Lightower offers the following services: Ethernet, Wavelengths, and SONET.
New York – OGSComprehensive Telecommunications Group No. 7701
The New York State Office of General Services (OGS), Procurement Services Group has identified Lightower as a qualified contractor to provide Comprehensive Telecommunications Service.
Lightower can provide SONET, Private Line, Flexible Private Line, Ethernet, and Internet Access under this contract.
New York – OFT NYeNet Access Services
The NYeNet backbone is a “digital backbone” of high-capacity fiber optic networking with network access points (NAP) accross New York State. Its current backbone configuration operates at a speed of 10 Gbps. Organizations connected to the NYeNet are able to share information and access common applications via a connection between two fiber channel controls.
NYeNet POPs are location in Brooklyn at 15 Metro Tech Plaza and in Poughkeepsie at 60 Market Street.
Under this contract, Lightower can provide SONET, DWDM wavelengths, Dark Fiber, Private Line, and Ethernet.