Improve Patient Care with a High Performance Network
As a health care provider, you rely on advanced technologies such as picture archiving communications systems (PACS), diagnostic imaging, electronic medical records (EMR), mobile health (mHealth) applications to improve the quality of patient care and the efficiency of your organization.
These applications are becoming main stream and are contributing to better health outcomes and faster recoveries. But the performance of these applications and their ability to improve patient care is directly related to the availability, scalability, and resiliency of your network infrastructure.
Is your network keeping up with the ever growing demands of medical applications that can quickly congest your organization’s network? Are your doctors able to send and receive massive imaging files in the time necessary to make real-time decisions? Are your future needs for network capacity, security and real-time data ready for the inevitable demands of new technologies and regulations?
Did You Know?
IT decision makers in the canadian health care industry are upgrading their networks and plan to do so again in the future. As an industry leader in network services, Lightower is prepared to help your organization’s IT department make the transition to a better, more scalable and reliable network.
Your Health Care IT Lifeline
Lightower specializes in building high-performance networks. We deliver secure, scalable, and reliable networks, which have become the IT lifeline for dozens of renowned hospitals in Boston, NY, Chicago, and throughout the Northeast. For over 25 years, Lightower has provided its health care clients with the high capacity, reliability, speed and security needed to successfully operate a health care organization. When it comes to establishing and maintaining your critical health care network services, you can depend on Lightower.
The Lightower Advantage
As Lightower works with your IT department, you will see a highly skilled project management team implement complex network solutions specifically catered to your unique application and networking requirements. As you continue to work with Lightower, you will see how implementing the latest technology and infrastructure will produce reliable, cost-saving results that support your number one goal: the best patient care possible.
Recognized by ATLANTIC-ACM, Lightower consistently earns a Best-in-Class Excellence Award for exceptional customer support and service. Currently, Lightower’s ever-expanding network provides:
- 22,000+ service locations
- 33,000+ fiber route miles
- 275+ connected data centers
- 12 Lightower colocation centers
- 500+ carrier hotels and central offices
- Access to key metropolitan areas such as: Albany NY, Ashburn VA, Atlantic City NJ, Aurora IL, Baltimore MD, Boston MA, Buffalo NY, Burlington VT, Chicago IL, Cincinnati OH, Cleveland OH, Columbus OH, Dayton OH, Detroit MI, Hartford CT, Indianapolis IN, Long Island NY, Louisville KY, Manchester NH, Nashua NH, New York City, Newark NJ, Newburgh NY, New Haven CT, Philadelphia PA, Pittsburgh PA, Portland ME, Portsmouth NH, Poughkeepsie NY, Princeton NJ, Providence RI, Raleigh NC, Richmond VA, Rochester NY, Springfield MA, Syracuse NY, Toledo OH, Washington D.C., White Plains NY, and Worcester MA.