Reliable, Flexible Networking for Utilities & Energy
Utility and energy companies are increasingly finding new ways to utilize advanced technologies to improve communications across their systems. In turn, this makes their operations more reliable and more efficient, which means better service for customers. From electricity generation and distribution, to oil and gas drilling, to any piece of the ever evolving utility and energy industry — Lightower can custom design, and build when necessary, an all-fiber network to meet your strict requirements. Bandwidth, latency, reliability — whatever your needs, Lightower can deliver.
Did You Know?
Lightower provides utility and energy companies with high-performance networking to manage power distribution in some of the most populated places in the country. Lightower helps keep the lights on by enabling high bandwidth communications between control centers and advanced transmission equipment.
- Reliable, real-time communications with distributed equipment
- Consolidate legacy telecom services with one, high-performance network
- Advanced security and monitoring
- Access to the entire Lightower Network with 22,000+ service locations
Lightower is connected to 275+ data centers throughout the Northeast, Midwest, and Mid-Atlantic.
Proven Solutions for Utility & Energy Companies
The Lightower Network offers unmatched reliability and flexibility to utility and energy companies, with guaranteed performance and reliability. Lightower has successfully delivered, and continues to maintain, all-fiber networks for utility and energy companies.
The Lightower Advantage
A leader in the communications industry, Lightower is capable of extending its infrastructure directly into client buildings and connecting our customers to critical service locations, including data centers.
Recognized by ATLANTIC-ACM, Lightower consistently earns a Best-in-Class Excellence Award for exceptional customer support and service. Currently, Lightower’s ever-expanding network provides:
- 22,000+ service locations
- 33,000+ fiber route miles
- 275+ connected data centers
- 40+ connected financial exchanges
- 13 colocation centers
- 500+ central offices and carrier hotels
- Access to key metropolitan areas such as: Albany NY, Ashburn VA, Atlantic City NJ, Aurora IL, Baltimore MD, Boston MA, Buffalo NY, Burlington VT, Chicago IL, Cincinnati OH, Cleveland OH, Columbus OH, Dayton OH, Detroit MI, Hartford CT, Indianapolis IN, Long Island NY, Louisville KY, Manchester NH, Nashua NH, New York City, Newark NJ, Newburgh NY, New Haven CT, Philadelphia PA, Pittsburgh PA, Portland ME, Portsmouth NH, Poughkeepsie NY, Princeton NJ, Providence RI, Raleigh NC, Richmond VA, Rochester NY, Springfield MA, Syracuse NY, Toledo OH, Washington D.C., White Plains NY, and Worcester MA.